sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

ASSIGNMENT 8 BLOG

ASSIGNMENT 8 BLOG 

1. Create a blog in which you explain with your words the meaning of 10 different phrasal verbs. Give an example of how to use each one.

*                 Drive off: Marcharse (en un vehículo) de algún lugar

A woman got into the car and drove off.

*                 Come back: Volver a algún lugar.

 kelli come back tomorrow to school

*                 Turn round: Cambiar de dirección, girarse
 
When I touched him on the shoulder,he turned round

*                 Break down: Dejar de funcionar, dejar de operar. (romperse)
 


The car broke down.

*                 Run away (from): Escaparse, huir, alejarse.

 



you run away of the tiger

*                 Keep up (with): Llevar el ritmo
 



I can’t keep up with you.



*                 Look forward (to): Estar pendiente/emocionado por algo que va a pasar, esperar algo, mirar hacia adelante

       Are you looking forward to your holiday? 

*                 Let yourself in: Dejar entrar a alguien
 


You can let yourself in.

*                 Dive in: Bucear, zambullirse, sumergirse.
Sally walked up to the edge of the pool and dived in.

*                 Check in (hotel,airport): Presentar documentos, registrarse.


As soon as I got to the airport,I checked in.

1   2.  Paste  the Map of the course Units

unit.1 








Unit.2


 Unit.3



3. Take a screen shot of your profile in this course, with all the information

actualized and paste in the blog.



4. Do a short presentation of yourself, including the place where you live, carrer
that you study, hobbies and expectation from the course. Paste a photo of
your family

I’m Leisy Benavides, I´m from Ipiales-Nariño and live in Mocoa Putumayo, I’m twenty seven years old. My mother is Oliva Rodiguez, She is a housewife, I have two sisters, they are Alexandra Benavides she is a cashier and Karen Benavides She is a nurse, my husband is military.

I study psychology, I’m in the fourth semester, my strength is god, I love to god, my motivation and support is my family, I love to family.

I like to draw, paint, dance, listen to music and travel, my favorite sport is microfutbol.


My expectations with this course are to strengthen my knowledge of vocabulary and pronunciation.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario